What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide to creating and writing fundraising letters
- Teaching you how to make the actual payment transaction easy for people to give to you
- Teaching you how to clearly define the specific benefits of your fundraising project
- Teaching you how to make the readers feel overwhelmed or guilt-tripped into giving
- Teaching you why a clearly defined timeframe for your project is crucial
- Teaching you which words to use to invite people to invest/participate
- Teaching you simple ways to give back to your donors
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Fundraising Letter Secrets scores 70.10/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://donationletterfundraising.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: donationletterfundraising.com you’ll also be taken through to donationletterfundraising.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)